Recent market acquisitions and product improvements have created opportunities for professional salespeople to join our rapidly growing company. DBC Radio Inc. is a 66-year-old family broadcast company with a tremendous track record in southeastern markets. At the present time we are aggressively recruiting 10 experienced sales professionals for openings in all four of our DBC markets. Opportunities exist in Greensboro North Carolina, Greenville-New Bern North Carolina, Myrtle Beach South Carolina, and the Savannah-Hilton Head market in Georgia.
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years in successful broadcast sales, the ability to put “sales” back in the role of salesperson, proficiency in understanding and selling digital assets with and without radio schedules, the skill to excel in media negotiations, success in pursuing and maintaining a strong local direct client base, and the drive to never be satisfied with being average in anything.
If you possess these qualities, we need to speak with you sooner rather than later. Our positions come with salary plus commission, and relocation reimbursement will be provided.
Emails with résumés should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dick Broadcasting Company is a growing radio broadcast media company that has a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities. We own and operate 21 stations in 4 markets across 3 states.
When you are choosing an employer, what do you look for? If you are looking for an environment where management believes in having fun, has a passion for the business we are in and works hard to provide the best possible live and local radio in the industry, then DBC is for you.
Dick Broadcasting Company, Greenville/New Bern/Jacksonville, NC is looking to add to our talented team of Account Executives, as our group continues to experience growth across all of our platforms. We are seeking dynamic and results-driven individuals who are focused on generating leads and revenue for our local client partners. At your disposal will be a full complement of resources including five premier radio stations, a Digital Services Department, Database and Mobile Marketing opportunities, Client Marketing Workshops, and a full staff dedicated to your success.Key Responsibilities:
- Bring a concentrated focus on business development for both you and your clients.
- Identify local businesses that have a need for our products and services.
- Uncover the main challenges these businesses are facing and assess how we can help them accomplish their goals.
- Develop strategic and integrated plans to provide solutions to those challenges.
- Closely monitor the progress of all client campaigns to ensure maximum success.
- Actively network and participate in our local community to become a valuable asset to our towns.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working in a consumer marketing capacity (e.g. brand, sales, agency, startup, or media company in similar role)
- A positive attitude and work ethic that enhances the culture around you.
- Ability to develop strong, long lasting client relationships that are built on trust and performance.
- Strong advertising, branding, and lead generation skills to deliver maximum ROI for our clients.
- Ability to combine the strengths of broadcast and digital platforms to effectively mobilize consumers.
- Proven track record in structuring creative marketing / advertising ideas and solutions.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, ability to translate conceptual ideas into client-friendly language with confidence.
- Skilled in cross platform/online marketing applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you have a passion for radio, and would like to get your foot in the door with a cutting edge company that still "gets" what radio is all about, submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by going to email@example.com.
Dick Broadcasting Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dick Broadcasting Company – Greenville/New Bern/Jacksonville Your Country 95.1/ WRNS- FM is on the hunt for the next Promotion Director and coordinator for our four station group. Are you driven, passionate, extremely detailed and organized? Are you creative? Are you plugged into pop culture? Are you a team player, willing to work hard? Must be able to write intriguing proposals and stellar imaging, work with management and sales to achieve promotional and sales goals. Do you know what it takes to pull off a major promotion or event? We would love to hear from you! Applicants must have extensive knowledge in digital media, web design, and a variety of interactive platforms.Key Responsibilities:
- Execution of on air and social media/interactive giveaways.
- Preparation of daily liner/promo log and liners for sales promotions.
- Write proposals for contests and events for sales.
- Coordination of events for the stations.
- Write intriguing promos and stellar imaging.
- Work with management and sales to achieve promotional and sales goals.
- Coordination of talent and equipment for remotes and events.
- Proficient in managing websites and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations. Ensure contests are conducted in accordance with FCC laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a great attitude, and be a positive influence on the team.
- Ability to multi-task and handle constantly evolving deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a daily remote calendar for all stations in cluster.
Individuals meeting all requirements can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dick Broadcasting Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can view & download our EEO Report by CLICK HERE.